jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2009

Hillsong Kids - Super strong God


Super strong God es el segundo album en vivo de los niños de Hillsong.

Super Strong God is the second live praise and worship album of Christian Contemporary music for children by the Hillsong

Church.

Tracks:

"Rainbow" (David Wakerley & Beci Wakerley)
"One Way" (Jonathon Douglass & Joel Houston)
"Royalty" (David Wakerley & Beci Wakerley)
"Let Your Light Shine" (Andy Wallis)
"God You Make Me Smile" (Julia A'Bell)
"Super Strong God" (A'Bell & David Wakerley)
"Let the Children Come" (Holly Dawson)
"Heaven in My Heart" (David Wakerley & Beci Wakerley)
"Radio" (David Wakerley and Beci Wakerley)
"Jesus in My Life" (Karen Horn, Sam Knock & Wallis)
"Free" (Marty Sampson)
"Look from Heaven" (David Wakerley & Beci Wakerley)
"All I Need Is You"/"You Are My World" (Sampson)
"I Love You" (Kira Gregson, A'Bell & Beci Wakerley)
"I Believe in Jesus" (Holly Dawson)


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NIX5YS36

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario